It adapts to any energy source.
You can design the chemical composition of the water according to each need, ensuring unsurpassed quality.
- Water self-sufficiency.
- Leverage existing resources to generate power and make it enough to be self-sufficient.
- To reduce the need for conventional energy and rationalize its use.
- Using modular equipment up to 20 Kw power.
- When surplus energy occur, use it to cover other needs.
What makes us different?
Our teams respond and are conditioned automatically via satellite for peak performance at all times. Control and automatic settings on a variable scale from minutes to hours.
- Continuous monitoring of the operation of the machine.
- Monitoring of the equipment over IP connection, (allowing remote control).
- Operations maintenance, reprogramming, alarms, etc.
- Adjustable programming to customers’ requirements.
- Minimization of electromechanical and replaced by electronic elements.
- Longer duration.
- Power consumption depending on the atmospheric conditions: higher performance, lower consumption.
- The possibility of reprogramming for maximum performance and low consumption.